Problems... problems ... more problems

Post by Stev » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I had a perfectly working (more or less) Slackware 3.5 linux box as of
yesterday... but last night things began to go bad.  For some reason my
network connection going in or coming out of the machine do not work.  Upon
start up i get an error from httpd saying 'cannot determine server name set
manually with ServerName'. I'm not sure what happened over night but i'd
appretiate some ideas to fix this.

Problem # 2. Lilo works intermitantly.  Sometimes it will allow input for OS
selection other times it will pause as if waiting for input but will not
allow any.  It boots to linux after a while though.

1. problems, problems, 37.5 GB, problems, 1024, problems...

I have an IBM 37.5 GB hard disk and I'm trying to duel boot Windows 98 SE
and Linux.  In the oversize disk HOWTO
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Large-Disk-HOWTO-12.html#ss12.1), it mentions
that a distribution running the 2.2.14 kernel will survive the insane 33.8
GB Linux booting limit.  Does this mean that I can successfully install
RedHat Linux 6.2 (the new RedHat with the Linux 2.2.14 kernel) on hard drive
with partitions like:
--------
|  Windoze  (GBs 1-19)
|            |
|            |
|            |
---------
|     RH 6.2 (20-37.5)
|            |
|            |
|            |
---------

Note:  I can't seem to duel boot the RH 6.1 and Windoze.  I've had many
problems each and every time I try it and I've had to delete all partitions
on my drive and install Windoze using its own CDROM disc and its simple
fdisk.

2. Problems with talk in AIX 3.1.5

3. Installation problems, problems, problems!

4. System info

5. PPP stands for Problem Problem Problem

7. Problems, Problems, Problems

8. dld for elf?

9. Problem problem problem

10. Linux died...problems, problems, problems....

11. Linux Problems Problems Problems ... DNS, HD, X Windows

12. Problems Problems Problems.... DNS, HD, X

13. G4 problem AND kernel comp. problem