upgrade from slackware 3.0 to 96 (3.1)

Post by Patrick Marquetecke » Sat, 21 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I've used Linux for a while now and want to upgrade to Kernel version
2.O.
So I've buy the Infomagic Developers Resource (6 CD-set) of September
96, but after instaling i don't have a /dev/console and there is none in
the pakkages on the CD.
Have somelse this problem also?
 thanks
Patrick

1. Damned Unresolved Symbols in Slackware 3.1 (96)

Does anyone know how to fix this! I've tried moving the modules
/lib/modules/2.0.0 and make modules then make modules_install and it
doesn't install all the modules. Before I really botch things I'd
thought I'd ask. Please answer based on experience.

2. corrupt superblock, Please help !

3. ¨ LINUX 96==SLACKWARE 3.1 ?

4. jumpstart - metadb failed to enable/disable SVM service

5. Swap problem on Slackware 96 (3.1)

6. I can′t compile the knews newsreader

7. glibc on Slackware 3.1(96)

8. My first linux program: non-bios boot loader

9. How Stable is Slackware 3.1 (96)?

10. Upgrade blues (Slackware 3.0 to 3.1)

11. Upgrading Slackware 96 -> 3.3

12. Slackware 96 Upgrade

13. Upgrade to Slackware 96