RedHat 5.1 Network Setup

Post by data_.. » Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Is anyone know how I can solve the next problem?

When I ping my local server (NT 4.0) it respond, also if I ping a server
in same class C address.
But if I ping another server in Internet it doesn't respond.

It say "The network is not reacheable"

If someone can help me with an advice it would be great

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. RedHat 5.1 Network Setup

Is anyone know how I can solve the next problem?

When I ping my local server (NT 4.0) it respond, also if I ping a
server in same class C address.
But if I ping another server in Internet it doesn't respond.

It say "The network is not reacheable"

If someone can help me with an advice it would be great

2. help with dns

3. How to setup Network Card in Redhat Linux 5.1?

4. Intel Saturn chipset for 486 (w linux) ???

5. How to Setup Network for Redhat Linux 5.1?

6. vi only works with 24x80 sessions

7. Newbie trying to setup intranet with Redhat 5.1

8. monitoring "blue screened" machines

9. Redhat 5.1 - default setup - hacked?

10. Redhat 5.1 Modem/ISP setup

11. Need Help: Setup Redhat 5.1 on IBM Thinkpad Model 390

12. question - setup ISDN 3com Impact IQ - Redhat 5.1

13. Linux Redhat 5.1 setup problem