Problems with Installation of Red Hat 4.2

Problems with Installation of Red Hat 4.2

Post by Pete » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Before I begin my installation, the partitioning program is warning me
about the fact that my slave(HDMaster IDE1, HDslave IDE2, CD-ROMMaster
IDE3, Empty IDE4) has got Hex 80h instead of 81h...What can I do?
__My setup program hangs, and I don't know if it is because of this or
something else. __ The installation _sometimes_ works all the way into
the copying-session, and also copies about 200Megs before it hangs
completely.

I've got 4x Sanyo CD-ROM, Soundblaster 16ASP, Two hard disks(Seagate
Medalist 2.5 Gb as Master and Western Digital Caviar 850Mb as slave
and ATI Mach64 Gfx. Nothing else.(!)

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Please email me, without the beginning "mail.filter."-thing.
Thanx in advance people, I've been trying for soooo long...

//Peter Lundstr?m