Dell OptiPlex GXpro Linux problems

1. Dell OptiPlex GXPro Problems

I'm having trouble with Linux seeing the network card in my Dell Optiples
GXPro system.  I installed the latest Slackware release (3.1).  The specs
for the system say that the network interface is "Standard 3Com integrated
networking (3C509) capability".  Has anyone had luck getting this to work
or does anyone have any idea if this is a PCI problem?

Please e-mail responses if you could.

Thanks!

--
Keith McDuffee
Boston University

http://cns-web.bu.edu/pub/keithm/

2. Idea: Generic BIOS disc driver

3. Problems with (built-in) 3c905 on Dell Optiplex GXpro & full_bus_master_tx==1

4. Machine is not doing anything !!!!

5. Dell OptiPlex GXPro dual CPU system with linux

6. Network Printing Question: This should be easy!

7. Installing Linux on a Dell Optiplex GxPro 200

8. Large NIS Maps Cause Broken Pipe

9. Dell OptiPlex GXpro 200 and LINUX

10. HELP! - LINUX on a DELL Optiplex GXpro

11. Linux on Dell OptiPlex GXPro...

12. Sound for Dell Optiplex GXPro

13. Advice wanted: Dell Optiplex GXPro