??? Worldgroup/Linux and Planet Connect ???

??? Worldgroup/Linux and Planet Connect ???

Post by Keith Thigp » Thu, 04 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I'm installing a Worldgroup/Linux BBS that is replacing an existing PCBoard
system. I have the PCBoard system integrated with my Planet Connect satellite
receiver system pretty well, but now I want to move Planet Connect connectivity
to Worldgroup/Linux.

Is anyone using the Worldgroup/Linux & Planet Connect combo? If so, are there
any config tips/scripts/executable recommendations, etc, with which you might
enlighten me? I've got to be able to perform file area tic'ing, fido echo
import/export, and usenet newsgroup import.

Thanks in advance, folks. This promises to be a pretty painful configuration
headache, and any help is *really* appreciated.

Keith

Post by Michael Sto » Fri, 05 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>I'm installing a Worldgroup/Linux BBS that is replacing an existing PCBoard
>system. I have the PCBoard system integrated with my Planet Connect satellite
>receiver system pretty well, but now I want to move Planet Connect connectivity
>to Worldgroup/Linux.

>Is anyone using the Worldgroup/Linux & Planet Connect combo? If so, are there
>any config tips/scripts/executable recommendations, etc, with which you might
>enlighten me? I've got to be able to perform file area tic'ing, fido echo
>import/export, and usenet newsgroup import.

>Thanks in advance, folks. This promises to be a pretty painful configuration
>headache, and any help is *really* appreciated.

>Keith

Considering what you paid for the software, I'd call galacticom for
support. :)

1. Planet Connect and Linux?

Where could I find a program to work with Planet Connect and Linux? It's
be GREAT to be able to do all my mail and news with tin/elm instead of
the BBS. It uses the same format in it's .BAG files as PageSat, so I'll
assume that anything that works for it will work with PlanetConnect's too.

-Robert

2. LILO: Map segment is too big. ????

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Linux on Compaq XL560 ?

5. John Walker's Home Planet or Linux equivalent

6. Please help with finding a source code ...

7. PPP Conect Problem w/ Worldgroup

8. Enemies of Linux are MS Lovers

9. Planet Linux

10. Galacticomm BBS - WorldGroup - Make an offer!!!

11. Anyone running Worldgroup by Galacticomm

12. Planet Wireless Adapter (wl-8300) and Linux

13. Linux programmers dont live on this planet!