process monitoring using java???

Post by Ben Ta » Tue, 29 May 2001 13:27:35

hi,
    I would like to know if there is any program utilies like top that I can
use to extract each process uptime? I can't find any info about the /proc/
directory that I can parse to extract the info. I would be greatly
appreciated if any of you can help ....thanxs...

regards
ben

1. linux process monitoring using java???

hi,
    I would like to know if there is any program utilies like top that I can
use to extract each process uptime? I can't find any info about the /proc/
directory that I can parse to extract the info. I would be greatly
appreciated if any of you can help ....thanxs...

regards
ben

2. wu-ftpd and limiting user's access

3. VIRTUAL FTPd FOR LINUX!!!!!

5. freeBSD 4.2 + Internet

6. Java Process Performance Monitoring

7. in.named/DNS question

8. Monitoring processes...(using a daemon?)

9. Using TOP (monitoring top processes)

10. Q: Using Java Servlets (Apache jserv_mod) with Java RMI

11. I/O and comms monitoring monitoring per process (cont'd)

12. I'm actually using an older SUN monitor as new PC monitor