Has any one tryied to configure an Ensoniq chip PCI soundcard in Redhat
5.1? I need help.
> Has any one tryied to configure an Ensoniq chip PCI soundcard in Redhat
> 5.1? I need help.
> Chuck Smith
Things work fine with the card when I run the 2.1.120 kernel with the
es1371 enabled. Hopefully a patch for the 2.0.35 version can correct the
If anyone else has this working in the 2.0.xx version any info would be
|Has any one tryied to configure an Ensoniq chip PCI soundcard in Redhat
|5.1? I need help.
I got mine to work using OSS/Linux <http://www.4fronttech.com/> It
cost me $30, but it was worth it. Easy to install, and complete
support as long as the driver lasts.
Champion of the Misunderstood
Nothing forced, nothing lost.
Nothing shown, nothing gained.
I have an Ensonique SoundScape card in my Linux-box. Since it is
SoundBlaster and ProAudio compliant I assume I can just treat it as
such. My question however:
Which is the best way to treat? SoundBlaster? SoundBlaster 16?
ProAudio? SoundBlaster Pro?
If anyone has had success with this card I'd appreciate hearing what
Thanks in advance,
2. Konqueror bookmarks location
3. patch, Ensoniq AudioPCI + 2.0.35
4. Some basic stuff.. I think.
5. Ensoniq AudioPCI help - newbie
6. Besides forwarding (itables) does one needs to set up an DNS forwarder?
8. Data Storage Interrupt - software?
10. Sound : no sound with Ensoniq pc1371 and Mandrake 6.1
11. Ensoniq ES1370+Redhat 6.0+2.2.10+Viavoice
12. Need help with Ensoniq PnP warm boot to Linux.