libsocket, et al

Post by Mike Leno » Wed, 01 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello there,

 Can anyone please point me to where I can get libsocket.so and
libnsl.so for linux.  I spent all afternoon reading and searching, but
to no avail.

Thanks a bunch!

Mike Lenox

libsocket, et al

Post by Ashok Aiy » Thu, 02 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Can anyone please point me to where I can get libsocket.so and
>libnsl.so for linux.  I spent all afternoon reading and searching, but
>to no avail.

I don't know about libnsl, but socket routines are within libc.

Later,
Ashok
--
Ashok Aiyar, Ph.D.
McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research

1. can't find libsocket.a || libsocket.so

Hi,

        I'm using both Solaris 2.5.1 - 2.7 and RedHat 6.0 - 6.2 . On Solaris I
don't have any problems but on RedHat I can't find socket library. I did
a full search on my "/" as well. What should I do? How can I install it?

Thanks for your help!

Murat

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. ISP connection

3. Why no real-support for ext2fs by DriveImage et al. ?

4. need a hub to connect 2 machines w/ ethernet?

5. Microsoft's Cynical Adherence to Standards (Java et al)

6. System vitals monitoring

7. Yet another request for SOUND help et. al.

8. some massive linux c++ code

9. Log auditing software, logcheck et al..

10. Crack5: Alternate dictionaries, et al

11. dlopen et. al emulator

12. Heads, et al...Confused in NF, Canada...*smile*

13. ps/top et al vs. linux-2.1.x