Wanted!! S800 Driver for Xfree86

Post by ^_ » Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am using the Winfast S800 with Mapct 2 chipset. Is there any driver can
use in Xfree86, if you know, please kindly help me. Thanks!

1. Wanted: Genius mouse driver for XFree86

Strange, I use my Genius mouse in 3 button mode with mousesystems driver
under X. It works good.

--
Christian Tan, Business Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
WWW:URL:http://xs4all.nl/~pigeon/

2. X386: Plain VGA 16-color mode

3. Wanted: Genius Mouse Driver for Xfree86

4. <sys/audioio.h>

5. Winfast S800 Problem!

6. VBS 1.3.0 binaries

7. How to set Buffer Cache on HP9000/s800

8. ?Linksys USB100TX / Mandrake 8.0 / IBM Thinkpad i1451?

9. Xf86config of the Winfast S800 AGP card

10. [Fwd: What happened to 'poll' on a S800 ??]

11. Does Winfast 3D S800 work with X?

12. WINFAST S800 AGP & XWindow Problems

13. Does Canon S800 works well?