Default font setup in linux

Post by luxu » Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:12:39

Hello,

I have question about X11's default Fonts.

I appreciate if someone in help me

I know where X11 fonts located and fonts setup in program  like xterm.

But some program's font can't setup .

That program seems to use X-windows default fonts.

I want to know how setup X-windows default fonts.

Can anyone give me some help?  Thanks a lot.

1. Default font setup in linux - Please Help me ! -

Hello,

I have question about X11's default Fonts.

I appreciate if someone in help me

I know where X11 fonts located and fonts setup in program  like xterm.

But some program's font can't setup .

That program seems to use X-windows default fonts.

I want to know how setup X-windows default fonts.

Can anyone give me some help?  Thanks a lot.

2. modem question

3. how to setup xterm default font?

4. Burning A CD IMAGE of LINUX - Assist

5. How to setup a default font for nxterm in X

6. Realtek Ethernet card on Solaris 8

7. Font Problem: could not open default font 'fixed'

8. Promise udma66 Controller

9. Font problem - default font 'fixed'

10. How do I set the default font and font size for XTerm

11. Font Problem: could not open default font 'fixed'

12. setup.ins error when installing OO in 5.0-REL

13. True Type Font Setup: Fonts Look Bold on Edges