HELP: Using a HP Deskjet 722C printer connected to a Win95 machine though Samba

HELP: Using a HP Deskjet 722C printer connected to a Win95 machine though Samba

Post by Surendar Chand » Tue, 14 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
 I am trying to use a HP 722C from my Linux box.  I guess there is no driver to
 use it in color mode, directly from the Linux box, but is there a way to use the
 printer as a Samba printer and let Win95 do its work?

 Thanks much
 -S

1. Using the HP 722C DeskJet Printer in Redhat 6.0

Can anyone provide me with either the location of the driver or the
methods for using an existing driver to use the HP 722C DeskJet Printer
in redhat 6.0?  I've tried all the 500 and 600 series drivers that come
with the operating system and haven't had any luck yet.  Thanks in
advance.

Rob

2. Suggested solution to silence on dail-up logins

3. HP Deskjet 722C and New HP Deskjet 882C (PC World 4/99)

4. cannot find referenco to 'stat'

5. help: printer HP DeskJet 722C doesn't work

6. How do I set up an internet connection

7. HP DeskJet 722C printer problems

8. Installation assistance

9. Is RH 6.0 support HP Deskjet 722c printer?

10. HP Deskjet 722C Printer

11. Printer HP Deskjet 722C series

12. Any drivers for a DeskJet 722C (HP printer) for RedHat Linux?

13. Problem using a HP Deskjet 722C under Linux