How to set font colors in GNOME Midnight Commander?

How to set font colors in GNOME Midnight Commander?

Post by a.. » Tue, 01 May 2001 05:07:53

I am using a black background in my theme. Somehow, the font color in
GNOME Midnight color is black as well. How can I change the color so I
can see the filenames? I look forward to receiving replies soon. Thanks.
:)

--
"Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding." --unknown
--

   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )   ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://apu.edu/~philpi/resume.html

1. How to set font colors in GNOME Midnight Commander?

I am using a black background in my theme. Somehow, the font color in
GNOME Midnight color is black as well. How can I change the color so I
can see the filenames? I look forward to receiving replies soon. Thanks.
:)

--
"Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding." --unknown
--
  If you are replying to Ant's news post by e-mail, then please kindly
       remove ANT in the e-mail addresses listed below. Note the CaSe!
  /\___/\

   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )   ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://apu.edu/~philpi/resume.html

2. Mount points /,/usr and /home with multiple distros

3. Changing default font and colors in gnome midnight commander?

4. -==HELP!!!----$---((("DOES NE1 KNOW HOW TO SET UP LINUX TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET VIA A WINGATE PROXY?)))----$----HELP!!!==-

5. 7.0 config questions: monitor resolution, font, X-system, Gnome, Midnight Commander, fstab

6. Cygwin/XFree86 copy & paste problem

7. compiling midnight commander for Gnome

8. Wireless PCI Card Linksys WMP11

9. No colour with Emacs and Midnight Commander: ncurses problem?

10. how to run mc (midnight commander) in color mode under X?

11. Font problem with Midnight Commander

12. Midnight Commander and colour

13. Midnight Commander lost color in 1.2.13