Can I use my Apple Stylewriter 1200 with Linux?

Can I use my Apple Stylewriter 1200 with Linux?

Post by swanm.. » Tue, 30 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Is it possible to get an Apple Stylewriter 1200 to work wth Linux?

Thanks

-steve

--

1. Apple stylewriter 1200

Yo Yo!!

How can I print to an Apple Stylewriter 1200 which is on the same ethernet
as a linux box, from the linux box? What filters etc do I need for my
printcap entry? Does anyone know?

Thanks.....

--
/*
 * The memory pool scheme is a simple one.  Each in-memory page is referenced

2. What a great site

3. StyleWriter 1200 and Linux

4. Linux and Microchannel.

5. Using apple stylewriter with linux

6. Crashing Unix

7. Apple StyleWriter on Linux?

8. HeLP FS failure

9. Apple Stylewriter II and Linux

10. Apple Stylewriter with a PC with RH4.2?

11. Printer Apple StyleWriter II

12. Printer driver for Apple Color StyleWriter 4500?

13. (repeated) Printing to an Apple StyleWriter II?