Is it possible to get an Apple Stylewriter 1200 to work wth Linux?
How can I print to an Apple Stylewriter 1200 which is on the same ethernet
as a linux box, from the linux box? What filters etc do I need for my
printcap entry? Does anyone know?
* The memory pool scheme is a simple one. Each in-memory page is referenced
* by a bucket which is threaded in up to two of three ways. All active pages
* are threaded on a hash chain (hashed by page number) and an lru chain.
* Inactive pages are threaded on a free chain. Each reference to a memory
* pool is handed an opaque MPOOL cookie which stores all of this information.