XF86Config-->Diamond SpeedStar and CrystalScan Monitor

XF86Config-->Diamond SpeedStar and CrystalScan Monitor

Post by Gary I Jeppes » Sun, 08 Jan 1995 13:55:31

I have been running linux for quite some time, and am now attempting to get
X to run as well, but I am having some problems getting the XF86Config file
to work properly. I am wondering if anyone out there has a Diamond SpeedStar
card w/ 1MB of VRAM, and a CrystalScan 1024NI Monitor. If you do, would you
like to email me a copy of your XF86Config file?

I really appreciate *any* help that I can get.

Thanks in advance!!!