trouble installing redhat

Post by anscb.. » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

We are having trouble installing redhat 5.0 on a Tyan 1692S
motherboard with an 8.4 Gig Maxtor IDE.  We have used both disk druid
and fdisk.  We get through setting up the paritions, but after it
starts to format it crashes.  Any ideas?

1. newbie: trouble installing redhat 6.2

I have a spare hard drive I'm installing linux on. it has a fat32 File
system. For some reason whenver I try to install it to said hard drive,
it refuses to believe there's any place to install it to. is there a way
to work around this? Should I format the the hard drive to a FAT16? if
so, where would I find the neccassary utilities?

Mu nkE

2. Serial port hangs sometimes!

3. Trouble installing Redhat 6.0

4. fail to make install kernel rh8.0

5. Trouble Installing RedHat 4.0

6. PPP setup

7. Trouble installing RedHat 5.1

8. send, Xauthority, hosts

9. Trouble installing RedHat PPC via FTP

10. Trouble installing Redhat 6.0 on Personal Workstation 600au

11. trouble installing Redhat

12. Help: trouble installing Redhat rpm

13. Trouble Installing RedHat