Dock Apps / GS info

Post by Justin B Willough » Sat, 01 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Any one know of some pages which have links to various Dock Apps. I found
some (a few). Even many of the theme pages I have been to don't have much
about different Dock Apps or links to pages that have them.

Also, I am starting to setup gs and the HOWTOs are not real helpful for
me. Is there some docs/instruction for setting up gs other then the
HOWTOs. Maybe some that include more examples etc.

Thanks a lot,

- Justin
--
 _/_/_/_/_/_/   _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/    _/ Willoughby

 _/  _/ _/ _/     _/   _/     _/   _/  _/_/   http://www.nmc.edu/~willouj/
_/_/_/ _/__/ _/_/_/   _/   _/_/_/ _/    _/    -----  Jesus Is Lord  -----

1. Looking for help with Greystone GS-120 PCMCIA dock

Can some kind soul give an idea of how Red Hat Linux 6.x can be made
to work with a Greystone GS-120 PCMCIA card dock (an ISA card that's
made to take PCMCIA cards like notebooks do -- I hope to recycle my
relatively large collection of PCMCIA cards!) in simple words?

[It appears that no PCMCIA reader was recognized; nothing shows in
 /proc/devices corresponding to PCMCIA.]

2. Linux and Diamond Stealth 3D 3000

3. Docking apps in WindowMaker

4. Unusual ethernet problem

5. windowmaker docked apps...

6. X server freeze - XFS3 2.1.1

7. Dock apps in enlightenment+gnome?

8. problem with gnumalloc??

9. App core dumps when launched from WM dock

10. Error when compiling dock apps in WMaker

11. Gnome & Dock Apps

12. Dock apps in Enlightenment 15.5

13. Docking Apps