Turtle Beach Montego II on Linux

Post by Alexey Lubavi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Has anybody experience in installing TBS Montego II on Linux ?
When i try to use SOUNDCFG it answers that i don't have any Plug and
Play Card.
I am newbie in linux and hope that somebody helps me.

Thank you,
Alexey Lubavin
Kazakstan

Turtle Beach Montego II on Linux

Post by Leejay W » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Excerpts from netnews.comp.os.linux.setup: 5-May-100 Turtle Beach

Quote:> Has anybody experience in installing TBS Montego II on Linux ?
> When i try to use SOUNDCFG it answers that i don't have any Plug and
> Play Card.
> I am newbie in linux and hope that somebody helps me.

Check linux.aureal.com.  The Montego II uses an AU8830, if memory
serves.
--

|--------------------------| he writes really bad haiku |
|   #include <stddiscl.h>  | readers all go mad         |