Matrox Millenium II G200 8meg Graphics Card

Matrox Millenium II G200 8meg Graphics Card

Post by ABT » Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Help

does anyone know how i can get this card to work at the correct resolutions,
as it always revers to 340x320 mode which is very annoying.

does anyone know where i can get a driver from for the server ???

Matrox Millenium II G200 8meg Graphics Card

Post by Paul Cutle » Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:00:00

You need to download the latest Xfree86, 3.3.3.1.  See their website for more.
www.xfree86org

Paul

Post by Eggert.Eh.. » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

>Help

>does anyone know how i can get this card to work at the correct resolutions,
>as it always revers to 340x320 mode which is very annoying.

Try install  XFreee 3.3.3.1 and use the XSVGA Server. It works for me.
XF86Setup settings:

Section "Device"
  Identifier    "Primary-Card"
  VendorName    "MATROX"
  BoardName     "MILLENNIUM II"
  Chipset       "mga2164wAGP"
  Videoram      4096
EndSection

Hope it helps

/**********************************************/

/**********************************************/

1. Matrox Millenium G200 AGP Graphics Card

Hi,

I have just bought myself a G200 as well, but I have been looking at the
messages on this subject and I have a question.  You are all saying
download this stuff from SUSE but what happens if you are using a Debian
2.0 system?  as you all seem to be using Redhat.

And also what do you have to download from SUSE?

Regards

Graham

P.S. Sorry about staring a new thread but my news reader doesn't seem
to want to let me reply atm.

2. Dat tape drive

3. Problems with Matrox Millenium II G200

4. Reading from sockets

5. Matrox Millenium G200 = Mystique G200?

6. DOS Viruses on dual-boot machines

7. Diamond Stealth II G460 & Matrox Millinnium G200 or Mystique G200 drivers

8. Watchdog reset Instruction Access Exception on IPC running 2.5.1

9. Does Redhat 5.2 support the Matrox Millenium G200 AGP Video Card?

10. Matrox Millenium G200 8MB Video card

11. Trouble with Matrox Millenium G200 Video Card and Xconfigurator

12. Redhat 5.2 and Matrox Millenium G200 video card

13. Matrox Millenium G200 AGP card