AX.25 Help PLEASE!!!

Post by Bill Scherr » Thu, 20 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Thanks for reading this.  I have been banging my head against an axattach wall
all week and have gotten NOWHERE.  I am trying to attach a Kantronics KPC-3 to
/dev/cua0 (ttyS0) for netrom.  Every time I try it I get :

SIOCSIFHWADDR:Invalid argument    or
SIOCSIFHWADDR:No Such Device

I can configure sl0 for both the above devices.  Minicom gives output sent by
remote stations over the radio, including my own Baycom stuff.  (Minicom only
prints one line on the screen tho', if that means anything).  I have gotten
other errors, but have been able to get rid of them thru the HOW-TOs and man
pages.  I have Yggdrasil's and Que's Linux books as well as DOS based access
to the internet (I am waiting til I know more about Linux to set up it's
internet capabilities).

message and may miss your response.  Maybe there should be a Linux - AX25
group, eh?!
God has given us the gift of Linus Torvalds.
How can we go against God?

Bill Scherr IV

And by the way, I have RTFM'd til I am blue in the face!!!

[...]

1. PPP & X.25 (not AX.25)

Someone running PPP over X.25 ?

Thanks,
David.

---

University of Maribor         |    X.400: S=vrtin;O=uni-mb;P=ac;A=mail;C=si
Faculty of Technical Sciences |   DECnet: RCUM::UELTEX01A
Slovenia, Europe              |  FidoNet: 2:380/102, David Vrtin

2. Make world problem

3. Help with AX.25 and Amateur Radio

4. What happend during stat?

5. Help with Linux and packet radio ax.25

6. What is needed for minimal home FreeBSD test web server?

7. Merant's ODBC

8. Linux and AX.25 configure problems

9. 2.2.1 and AX.25 support question

10. AX.25 release ALPHA 010