Trident 9440 and SONY CPD 15"

Post by B.M.R » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I am having a problem in setting up my XF86Config for the x window.
My video card  is Trident 9440 1mb PCI AGi and my monitor is Sony
Multiscan CPD-15SX1. I am using  SVGA as the server. Especially I am
not able to use 800x600 and 1024x768 even though I specify the Ram as
1024. If any of you have this configuration, please provide some help
so that I can be up and running. I tried so many combination after
reading the documentations.
Thanks in advance.
--- B.M.Raj

1. Problems With Trident "9440" Video card Install

Hello;
        I have been attempting to install a Trident Video Card that has a "9440"
video chip set. Several differnet version of Linux have been tried with no
soultion. When I try to install standard Trident seriers Linux drivers a
"Trident Unknon Chip Set" error always occurs.
        Does any one know if this version of Local Buss video card if supported under
Linux and if so where can a suitable X-Windows video driver obtained ??

Any Help GREATLY Appreciated!!
Glenn Gombert
Dayton, Ohio

2. AMD k6 2 350

3. XServer Driver for "Trident 9440 PCI VGA"?

4. Converting Unix time to Normal time

5. Will Trident 9440 PCI and Trident 8900 ISA under Linux?

6. X11R6.1/imake on Solaris 2.5

7. Problem with X-Windows, Sony CPD-220VS and Trident ProVidia 9658

8. posix4 and socket libs on hpux 11.x

9. Sony CPD-220VS and Trident ProVidia 9685

10. XFree86 on CTX Multisync 15" and Trident 8900c

11. Specs for SONY CPD 1704S 17" monitor

12. Trident 9440?

13. TRIDENT 9440 PCI on linux