How to remove LILO from a Windows 95 and NT?

How to remove LILO from a Windows 95 and NT?

Post by Victor Poo » Thu, 26 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have install a computer with Linix, 95 and NT. Now I want to remove the
Linux and LILO and want to have a computer just have 95 and NT. How to
remove LILO?

Post by John Winte » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>I have install a computer with Linix, 95 and NT. Now I want to remove the
>Linux and LILO and want to have a computer just have 95 and NT. How to
>remove LILO?

fdisk /mbr

HTH
John

--
John Winters.  Wallingford, Oxon, England.

The Linux Emporium - a source for Linux CDs in the UK
See <http://www.polo.demon.co.uk/emporium.html>