WP Office 2000 printing

Post by H.A.J. van Nieker » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I installed WP Office 2000 today but I can't print to my HP LaserJet
1100. I can only print to 'LaserJet 1100 on WINEPS', which doesn't do a
thing. How do I solve this?

Huub

1. Corel WP Office 2000 - questions

http://betanews.efront.com/article.php3?sid=949530129

WP Office 2000 for Linux - now that is pretty good stuff. WP Office for Win
is pretty nice and the suite is infinately better than Star Office.

Can someone tell me if this is open source? Will they be publishing the
source code to word perfect? If it's not open source, how will this
influence your decision to use the product?

Also, does anyone plan on paying the $109 or $149 for the suite?

Lastly, anyone know when this will be released?

TIA

2. HELP!!! sar get core dumped

3. WP Office 2000 won';t run with rh 7.1

4. Redhat Installation from Harddisk

5. Corel Linux & WP 2000 installation

6. lp0 will not be detected anymore

7. Printing to HP Deskjet using TCP/IP printing on Win 2000 ?

8. What's wrong with this simple "spawn,expect,send" shell?

9. MS Installer 2.0 and Office 2000

10. System crashes when starting X with Elsa Winner 2000/Office

11. How do I install WordPefect Corel Office 2000 for linux on FreeBSD?

12. MS Office 2000 is buggy, buggy, buggy

13. Can I Get A Refund On Bundled Office 2000?