I just got a new computer with Win 95 "b" on it. I would like to install
Linux on it. I have read through many of the HOWTO's on this matter,
and here is my plan of attack:
1. Wipe everything off the hard drive.
2. repartition hard drive, install Win 95.
3. Install Linux on a separate partition.
4. Install LILO
I have two questions:
1. In one of the HOWTO's that I read, it says that LILO will not work with
Win 95 "b". Is this still true with the newest LILO? I would like to
use LILO instead of LoadLin if possible, since I am already familiar
2. I am running Linux 2.0.30 on another system. I can find the VFAT
filesystem support. Is this FAT 32 or just FAT 16?
4th year Honors Comp. Sci. URL : http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~hcheng/
Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.
- R. Drabek