Mouse Systems Mouse

Post by George Quievry » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I'm trying to install linux on my system, and I'm having problems getting
my mouse to work.  I have a Mouse Systems mouse plugged into a serial port.
 The mouse is PS/2 mouse port compatable, but it doesn't work in Win95
either without the manufacturer supplied drivers.  Anyone have any ideas?

Mouse Systems Mouse

Post by Geoff Sho » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

: I'm trying to install linux on my system, and I'm having problems getting
: my mouse to work.  I have a Mouse Systems mouse plugged into a serial port.
:  The mouse is PS/2 mouse port compatable, but it doesn't work in Win95
: either without the manufacturer supplied drivers.  Anyone have any ideas?

Try the 3 Button Serial mouse mini-HOWTO, at your local sunsite mirror
or direct from :

        http://kipper.york.ac.uk/mouse.html

        Geoff
Ever sit and watch ants? They're always busy with                Geoff Short

can't identify with that kind of work ethic. http://kipper.york.ac.uk/~geoff