Stupid Question re netscape

Post by B.Y » Wed, 08 Apr 1998 04:00:00

How do I use proxy in the linux version of communicator 4.04?

| "... He is in favor of progress, provided he has the right to define  |
|  progress in his way."  Alvin Roth on a critic of his system, 1953.   |

Post by Ed Robbin » Wed, 08 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> How do I use proxy in the linux version of communicator 4.04?

> --
> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | "... He is in favor of progress, provided he has the right to define  |
> |  progress in his way."  Alvin Roth on a critic of his system, 1953.   |

> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+

  edit/preferences/advanced/proxies

Ed Robbins

1. Stupid question about netscape

Hello,
I have some problem with netscape when I want to read a ps or a pdf file.
I have correctly(?) pu tmy preferences so that netscape call the correct
program when I click on a ps or a pdf file (call to gv or xpdf).
My problem is that these programs open empty.
If I download the files (shift+click) I can read them without any problem
with the ame programs.
Does anybody have a suggestion not to be obliged to download the files to
read them ?
Thanks in advance,
                                 Marc Dejardin

2. EBCDIC -> ASCII conversion (addenda)

3. Really stupid question regarding Netscape

4. Install Linux on Compaq/NT4 on same disk of 1080 Mb

5. --stupid question but then there are no stupid questions--

6. Error mounting ext2 filesystem on hda1: Invalid argument

7. Stupid Netscape Question

8. automounter problems...

9. stupid netscape question

10. Newbie: Stupid Winlinux/Netscape questions

11. Stupid Netscape question.

12. Stupid or not so stupid questions

13. Stupid, stupid question