1. Can Linux Feed Multiple Video Chips Locally to support several Video Monitors ?
I am working with an EE friend of mine (Senior Engr at Tektronics) to
explore to possibility of building a PCI video card with 4 video chips on
it to support 4 seperate video monitors. We though about using the BeOS
but it is basically single user. We were wondering if Linux, since it is
multi-user and has X-windows, could support multiple X window sessions
locally to multiple video cards (or chips on one card).
Does anyone have any information about this or it's feasability? Any info
would be appreciated. Thank-you
4. IDE/ATAPI CDROM Help Needed!
5. Chips & Tech 65555 video chip supported?
7. Mach 32 video chip set support
8. Linux on Compaq Armada 4130T
9. Problem with CS5530 video chip, does linux support it?
10. Does Linux support the video chip C&T 65548 ?
11. 601e chip set supports linux?
12. Does Linux support Sis 620 multimedia chip set
13. Which Linux distribution supports SiS530 chipsets?