Linux Red Hat 5.2 and 3Com U.S. Robotics Courier I-modem ISDN and V.90

Linux Red Hat 5.2 and 3Com U.S. Robotics Courier I-modem ISDN and V.90

Post by Carl Warin » Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone managed to install and get working a "3Com U.S. Robotics
Courier I-modem ISDN and V.90 universal access to high-speed ISDN and
analog" - (I copied this from thier web page hence accuaracy of
description)

I am considering getting one.  They are available either PCI or ISA.

Any advice, much appreciated.

cw

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Post by rselzle » Sat, 28 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> Has anyone managed to install and get working a "3Com U.S. Robotics
> Courier I-modem ISDN and V.90 universal access to high-speed ISDN and
> analog" - (I copied this from thier web page hence accuaracy of
> description)

My external USR Courier I modem, ISDN with V.Everything works great.
I use it for ISDN and analog on Linux (RH5.1).

Randy