Mandrake 8.0 beta2

Post by cdf.. » Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:35:54

Yeah !   Mandrake 8 beta 2 likes my system and sees my Radeon (xfree86).
Word of warning though-If install locks down at 2nd stage install,use a
ps2 mouse for installation-usb mouse caused install seizures. Also,If
you try to download .iso's, use the Sweden ftp's for fast
downloads(avg.speed on my adsl is 175kb/s).

1. Linux proxy server connecting to Mail server(Mandrake 9 beta2)

I have 2 offices. Mandrake 9.0 connects to an a DHCP server using ras
to connect the 2 offices for shared internet. The internet connection
is DSL in the connecting office. The Mail server is connected where
the DHCP server located(Microsoft server 4.0)

This is my problem. I'm trying to setup Outlook to connect to the Mail
server without using the pop, and smpt to send and recieve mail. I
want the connecting office to have the Global address book and have
the ability to schedule appts with other users. I can ping the Mail
server and I can see the Global address book but I can't open the mail
in the mail box on the server. Can someone stear me in the right
direction to get this working, or is there a better way to do this.

Thanks in Advance...

Robert

2. problems with igcc2.6.3?

3. Mandrake 9.1 beta2 install problem

4. can't work out...

5. Default sound system in KDE2.2 with Mandrake 8.0

6. PPP problem : Frame check error!

7. Mandrake 8.0 installation freeze

8. Compaq DL380; what is a NC3163 NIC? What about its SCSI?

9. Mandrake 8.0 and IBM thinkpad A21e

10. Multimonitor under Mandrake 8.0

11. Flash Plugin & Netscape 6.1 on Mandrake 8.0 Problems

12. Setting up Mandrake 8.0 as a Cable Modem Gateway.

13. Mandrake 8.0 config