Warcraft under DOSemu! hey it's cool!

Post by FleU » Fri, 12 May 1995 04:00:00

Alright..it's working fine..hehe..

the problem is though mouse isn't working!

well..it's strange..

mouse works fine in "edit" for instance..

but if i move my mouse while in warcraft..

it spits screenful of error messages and quits..(can't recall all
of them but one specific line contained .."overflow on interrupt.."something.)

well..

Yo, emu gurus outthere...

tell me what you did !

finals are over time to blast man!

oh! anyone wants to play network warcraft with me,drop me a note

i'll crush the enemy with you or Crush you! hihi..

Thanks!

--
Heejoon Park
Univ.of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

1. DOSEMU: Warcraft II?

Hi All,

Has anybody gotten Warcraft II to work in xdos? How about in console
mode? In xdos I only get as far as the 'Blizzard' intro screen but after
that the video screws up. Is there a particular video config line in
dosemu.conf which fixes this? How about sound, any success there?
I configured dosemu.conf with my sound card settings but Warcraft Setup
still doesn't recognize a sound card.

Any success stories would be much appreciated!.
Thanks,
ken.

2. SCSI tape: How to eject? Aiwa TD8000

3. Warcraft II under dosemu

4. BASH_VERSION=1.14.2(1) SPAWNS WILD CHILDREN

5. dosemu and warcraft II?

6. Telnet /Connection refused from Win95 to Linux

7. Warcraft and DOSEMU?

8. Apology for serial porting problems

9. Cool dosemu performance

10. Hey, Claire, hey James (Bond, from MI6)

11. dosemu error: /var/lib/dosemu/hdimage.first doesn't exist

12. DOSEMU: Newbie question: can't lauch dosemu from dos floppy

13. Looking for 'cool'