linksys

Post by TEX » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

is the linksys ether 16 lan card Linux worthy?

Thanks
--
LINUX LIVES

TEX

                Onward through the fog!

linksys

Post by Jacek Trzebun » Wed, 21 Jan 1998 04:00:00

>is the linksys ether 16 lan card Linux worthy?

I had 2 PCI Linksys cards installed on my computers and after about 3
months one of them died.  I'm not exactly sure what happened but I
would get errors in both Win95 and Linux when trying to transver big
files.  I got rid of those cards and now use 3c905 with no problems.

1. Linksys Realplayer 8 / Linksys BEFSR41 Router settings?

I have configured several boxes at home behind a Linksys router
#BEFSR41.Both my w2k and linux boxes are able to connect through the
router however Realplayer(RealOne) only connects through the router
successfully on my w2k box. On the linux box I have installed RealPlayer
8 successfully but cannot get get it to connect through the router.
Playing local ra files works fine. What should I be looking at in order
to solve this? I tried looking at preferences and tried Auto-Configure
to no avail.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony.

2. Year 2000 Problem on SCO 3.2v4 /3.2v5 ??

3. Connecting to @Home (via linksys PCMCIA -> Linksys BEFSR41) (Mandrake 8.0)

4. OT: Original Designer Returns To Sun

5. Linux Printing to a Linksys Pocket Print Server

6. How much space needed

7. Need help getting Linksys Wireless Ethernet to work with RedHat 7.1

8. Solaris x86: How do you enable modem control signals & RTS/CTS?

9. Linksys WPC54G Wireless Card

10. WIRELESS LINKSYS PC CARD Compatibility?

11. Linksys PCI network card problem

12. Linksys NIC with RedHat 7.2

13. LinkSys Etherfast 10/100 (I know...)