Print filter for Lexmark Color Inkjet 1020

Print filter for Lexmark Color Inkjet 1020

Post by Stephen L. McMaho » Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for a print filter for a Lexmark Color Inkjet 1020.  Does
anyone know where this could be found or where there is good
documentation on what it takes to write such a filter?

Thanks just in case!

Steve McMahon

1. Lexmark 1020 Inkjet printer problems

I have a Lexmark 1020 color inkjet printer.  I've been trying to get it
to print and I can't.  I downloaded the APSfilter package, installed it
and all I get when I print is a page filled with black blocks.  I then
downloaded the magic-filter package and set it up, but I still only get
the black blocks (I'm attempting to print a text file).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

darren
--

2. Kernel upgrade problems

3. LexMark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer

4. Linux & HDSL?

5. Lexmark DeskJet 1020 color printer

6. lpc couldn't start lpd daemon

7. Lexmark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer under Linux

8. g++ version 2.7.0. Slackware / Assertion.

9. configuration of lexmark color-printer 1020

10. Printing graphics with Lexmark 1020 (business edition)

11. lexmark 1020 in linux? wp7 too?

12. Lexmark Colorfine 1020

13. lexmark 1020 problem