Help! SCSI: 0

Post by Randolph Kinn » Tue, 25 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I have a Pentium 90 EISA motherboard with 32 megs of RAM and an
Adaptec AHA-2742W EISA SCSI wide controller, Quantum 34300W 4.3 gig SCSI wide
drive, and two Maxtor 1240s 1.2 gig SCSI narrow drives.  I am running
DOS/WfWG, Win95, and NT 3.51 with no problems.

I am trying to install Slackware Linux 2.2.0 that I got on CDROM that came with a
book that I bought "Linux Unleshed". This version contains libc 4.6.27, Linux
kernel 1.2.1, and I am coming up with the message SCSI: 0 and a message that
AHA-274x not supported when running SCSI boot.

Is there anything out there that will work with my system?  Any help will be
appreciated.

Randy Kinney

1. HELP !!! SCSI Not found ...

Hi to all, folks

I'm trying to install rh 5.2 on a 2 processor with a Adaptec AIC-7890
scsi controller,
but in the boot floppy aren't the drivers (modules) for this device

Does anyone know where can I find this drivers or how can I compile (or
make ????) this
modules.

Thanks, thanks and thanks for every answer ....

bye

2. Seek solution for IP Spoofing

3. HELP!!! SCSI questions with Super 7 system...

4. Mounting Ultrix 4.3 filesystem on RS6000: H E L P!!

5. help!! scsi drive & ibm ultrastar es

6. sound

7. Help!!!! SCSI Problem.

8. bos.data

9. Help! SCSI problem w/ Redhat 5.2 installation...

10. HELP: How to stop kernel from scanning defective onboard SCSI contoller?

11. Help! SCSI DAT tape drive setup.

12. Need HELP with CD-ROM Slackware load from Sound Blaster SCSI-2

13. HELP! SCSI disk translation Adaptec