Printing on HP DJ 695C

Post by Paul Vincent RUS » Mon, 17 May 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to stop losing the right hand side and bottom of the page
when using mpage to print text files? I have tried fooling around with the
printtool, setting paper to A4, and altering the margins, with no success. Any
tips would be appreciated.

    PAUL

1. HP DJ 695C troubles

When I print more than one page to a sheet using mpage, I lose the top and one
side of the print. I have a HPDJ 695C printer, which I know can't print as close
to the edge of the paper as a Laser can, but there has to be a setting somewhere
that will let me change the margins...

If anyone has some tips, I would appreciated it.

    PAUL

2. plug_gw without fwtk?

3. print setup using ijs HP gs driver with HP DJ 648c problems

4. Compiling a.out?

5. HP Deskjet 695c - slow printing

6. Linksys router - blocking port 80?

7. printing Quality HP deskjet 695C

8. Need help with an ATAPI IDE CDROM

9. economy/draft mode printing with HP-DeskJet 695c in RH 6.1

10. Draft mode printing with HP-deskjet-695C ?

11. CUPS Printing, draft-quality hp 695c

12. HP DeskJet 695C prints black witn colors on SuSE Linux 6.4

13. Print Quality Settings of HP DJ 600