I'm a new comer on Linux. I have installed Linux-Mandrake 6.0.
Could anyone help me setting up the External ISDN TA.
Anyone is using the above mentioned ISDN "modem"?
I was trying to use it the entire weekend, the device dials, but fails
while trying to negotiate PAP with the "serial line is looped back"
I tried replacing E1 by E0 in the init strings, to turn off echo. Then I
tried with the "silent" option, to no avail.
If anyone is using such a monster, I'll be happy to look the
/etc/wvdial.conf and /etc/ppp/options files.
(The device is external, connected to /dev/ttyS0, so it doesn't need any
special ISDN configuration, it's used like a normal modem).
Thank you in advance and best regards,
2. Portable Netware terminal session hangs under HP-UX
3. recommend an external isdn?
5. Using an External ISDN Modem
6. SOLUTION on PCI-IDE problems
8. Advantages of compilation instead of using RPMs
10. External ISDN terminal adapters
11. External ISDN TA with Linux
12. external ISDN modem and redhat 6.1 please help...
13. external ISDN TA