a good sys admin magazine

Post by Boris Shakhnovi » Tue, 12 Sep 1995 04:00:00

 Hello
        I am a new system administrator and I was wondering of someone out there
knew of a good sys admin magazine that would keep me up to date on all the      latest and would give me good details on how to solve problems and what to buy and how

                                Thanks in advance
                                                Boris
P.S hi

1. a good sys admin magazine

Hello
I am a fairly new sys admina and I wanted to know if anybody knew a good sys
admin magazine that would keep me up to date on the altest tricks of the trade
and would cover most of the Unix versions out there
        If you have any info on this stuff would you please write to me

                        Thanks a lot
                                        Boris
P.S hi

2. PPP Works now, but my Masquerading is broken...

3. Sys Admin Magazine; any good?

4. Not consistent when reading from com port.

5. Sys Admin Magazines

6. T/TCP for Linux Website Major Update Completed

7. Magazine for Solaris Sys Admins

8. NEC MultiSync 3D monitor: setting up interlace modes

9. Sys Admin Magazine & Windows Software

10. "Sys Admin" - a magazine???

11. suggestions for a good solaris admin magazine?

12. Need a good Sys Admin book, and that damn delete key!!

13. Good Sys Admin Book?