Arena to print ??

Post by Everett Hubba » Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am just getting started with Linux.  I have found some much needed
information in html format on the Red Hat 4.1 CD.  I copied it to my
hard drive, untared it and now can read it with Arena.  When I mouse
click on "print"  in the Arena tool bar, the message comes up
"unspecified printer".  How can I get Arena to print the html file it
is showing?  I can print using Emacs and the print test in control
pannel when loged in as root so I know the printer is working.
Thank you for any help you may send

1. CSRI Malloc - anyone know how to get total "arena" size?

I am fiddling around with the CSRI Malloc library (since it claims to be
both time and space efficient!), and was wondering if anyone else has
used it? It currently has a function called "mal_heapdump", which prints
all the areans, but it does not print the total size used by all the
malloc arena blocks, nor does it tell me what is the total space
allocated to the user.

Before I dig into the code trying to see how to do that, if anyone else
knows how to do this, please let me know! Thanks!

--
----
Avinash Chopde

2. PPtP source code!

3. PPP and Arena

4. Compaq Workstation

5. Netscape Blows Chunks! Tried Arena yet?

6. Determining source of processes

7. compiling arena

8. Netscape 2.02b

9. App errors - main arena

10. Quake3 Arena demo

11. Problems with netscape/ arena

12. load arena = segmentation fault

13. looking for arena shared memory library