ypserver

Post by J. Pau » Tue, 14 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi
I've got ypserver running, but it isn't updating my passwd file, why?

1. How do i dectect if i run in an ypserver node?

How do i detect if i am running in a node configured as a yp server?
In C and in shell.

/Sten
Sten Dahlgren  CelsiusTech Systems   ! "I'd rather have 35 Hp under my arm
S-175 88 Jaerfaella      Sweden      ! than one under my backside"

2. New User Help

3. Can FreeBSD use a linux ypserver ?

4. Linux lite and Monica

5. loggin in w/o ypserver

6. Linux Window under OS/2?

7. YP maps offered by a YPSERVer

8. eepro100(?) stops flowing after a minute

9. What ypclient have bound to ypserver?

10. weirdness with ypservers file on jumpstarted clients

11. "ypservers" file in sunos4.x

12. YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN errors, but YPPASSWS & YPSERVER not installed.

13. NIS: ypclient cannot locate ypserver