1. BusLogic MultiMaster BT-948 (RedHat 4.1)
I would appreciate any help, PLEASE. I am trying to install RedHat 4.1
onto a new system. I have a BusLogic MultiMaster BT-948 SCSI card. I
am doing a ftp install. However, when I run the boot and supp
installations disk I get to the promt for SCSI adapters, I answer "yes",
and then select BusLogic, and "auto-probe". But I get an error message
returned saying "no SCSI devices found"...
Are there any parameters that I can run to manualy configure and specify
parameters that will recognize the BusLogic card?
I would appreciate it if you could respond to my e-mail address also,
WORK Tel : (217) 244-0492 / 244-0684, | HOME: (217) 344-4342
Fax : (217) 244-0720 |
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | 2002 C Orchard Street
Dept of Aeronautical & Astronautical Eng. | Urbana
306 Talbot Laboratory | IL 61801, USA
104 S. Wright Street |
Urbana, IL 61801-2935, USA |
2. ftp in a shell script?
3. Strange 'lock-up' problem with Zip drive and Buslogic 948
4. Caldera fails to boot - Newbie
5. Problem with Fujitsu M2949S and Buslogic 948
6. Mhz for Mhz, A Dec Alpha 500Mhz vs PIII 500Mhz
7. AHA-1542B and Buslogic BT-948
8. flow control with ascii terminals
9. ANNOUNCEMENT: BusLogic FlashPoint/BT-948 Upgrade Program
10. Buslogic 948 scsi card
11. FreeBSD and BUslogic 948
12. DLT 4500 on Linux/Buslogic 948 - any advise?
13. BusLogic BT-948 disappeared after firmware update??