1. A bit of help or hacking on RH 6.2 Install on 20gig
I have a 20 gig and when i try and partition the drive, fdisk and disk druid
say that its only 8.4 gigs. disk druid and fdisk say its (CHS) 1027,255,63
and my bios says its 1024,255,63. I don't know how to install linux with a
LBA option in redhat 6.2 and i have looked through LDP, and a few other docs
but can't find anyway to do. Someone said to try and use Partition Magic in
an earlier post, but i am bandwidth senstive and don't have the means to
really download a 43meg prog unless I want to wait a day and a half. So, if
anyone know anywork arounds that will help me so that i don't have to
recreate the wheel it would be most kind (since i can't spell apriciated).
oh and i have tried to enter in CHS manualy in fdisk, if there is a trick i
am missing tell me.
-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----
3. Promise ultra66/100 and RH 6.2 install
6. Connecting Linux to the 'Net
8. error starting up a Netscape web server
10. 486/RH 6.2 install locks up
11. RH 6.2 install - hard drive not found
12. RH 6.2 Install
13. RH 6.2 install help for Carrera Alpha PC164LX?