Adding NT to a Linux Computer

Post by Al » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have Linux install on my SCSI drive and NT installed on an IDE Drive.
I can onlyboot off the SCSI drive.

I want to have a duel boot system but how do I do that?  How Do I add NT

to LILO config?  My IDE drive is set up as a primary master.

Thanks

Al

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. how to print several lines using grep?

3. Linux 2.0.0 added memory slows down computer

4. XFree86 modeline for Hitachi 4419D monitor

5. NT to Linux 'find computer' problem.

6. Driver writing help

7. Installing Linux RH4.2 on computer with win95 and NT

8. Help With SCSI Tape drive

9. How can I set a Linux computer to be seen on a NT domain without DNS ?

10. Installing Linux on a NT & 98 computer

11. Need Help: Linux on Computer with NT 4.0

12. Linux + 95 + NT on the same computer??

13. Q: OS/2 2.11, NT, WIN/95, LINUX, DRDOS on one computer ???