Help needed...Future Domain 950 not recognised

Help needed...Future Domain 950 not recognised

Post by c.. » Sun, 28 May 1995 04:00:00

I'm getting a scsi: 0 hosts message when booting up
with the boot disk.  I have a FD950 adaptor with CDROM
and Hard Drive which works fine under OS/2.
The SCSI howto says to run DOS debug and find the
base address. I am new to all this,
but found the Future Domain string near base address
0xde000.  Then it says to do something with SCSI
channel which went over my head.  Can someone give
me some simple steps to resolving the problem?  Much
appreciated...
Carl Nolf.

1. Help -- SCSI, Future Domain TMC-950

I saw a message go by reciently about a patch to
support the Future Domain SCSI card with the TMC-950
chip.  Does anyone know where I can find the patch?

Also, since I can't compile without a hard drive,
how about a boot.z file?

All help is appreciated.

2. Having problems with your Adaptec 2490U2W?

3. Future domain 950 gives timeout problem... help!!

4. backups.

5. Future Domain TMC-950 help

6. eql_enslave causes error messages

7. Future domain TMC-950

8. konsole & utempter

9. Address for Future Domain TMC-950

10. Future Domain TMC-950 SCSI controller

11. Does Linux Support Future Domain 9C50/950 cards?

12. Future Domain TMC 950 and NEC CDR-84

13. Future Domain TMC-950 SCSI controller question