Error message when installing External Zip Drive

Error message when installing External Zip Drive

Post by Andy Won » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have Caldera 2.4 and External 100 Zip Drive. I tried to installed it
by following the FAQ. I know I have to install ppa module but I got the
following error when loading ppa module.

bash# modprobe ppa
/lib/modules/2.2.14/scsi/ppa.o: invalid parameter ppa_speed_high
scsi_mod: Device or resource busy

I'm new to Linux. Could anyone please help me with the above error?

Thanks,
Andy

1. Install Redhat 5.2 by External Zip Drive

Hi,

I'm a newbie to install Linux. I have a computer without CD ROM Drive,
but I have an external Zip Drive. Is it possible for me to install
Redhat 5.2 by the Zip drive ?

--
Best regards,

Quincy Wong
Production Engineer

SCITEC LIMITED
Apollo Place, Lane Cove
NSW 2066, Australia

Phone : +61-2-9428-9507
Fax     : +61-2-9428-9589

**************
Don't Worry !!
Be Happy    !!
**************

2. programming keyboard on remote telnet clients

3. how to install external (parport) ZIP drive ?

4. What exactly is CORBA?

5. Probs installing external Zip drive on Red Hat 5.2

6. Enabling IP Broadcasts

7. Zip Drive 7.0 Install (External Parallel Port, 100Meg )

8. ipfw, natd, and routing with 2 ISPs

9. Odd error message on mounting of CDRW and Zip drives

10. error message when mounting ide Zip drive

11. Zip drive install & tqueue_lock error

12. HELP: IDE ZIP drive and Red hat, cannot access Zip drive

13. iomega external zip drive