ipx_interface: socket: invalid argument

1. HELP !: "Socket(): Invalid argument" error with 2.2.8

: Hi here,

: Can anybody PLEASE enlight me ???

: Since I've tried to upgrade from the 2.0.* to the 2.2.*
: kernel, I have no more mouse. Now when I boot, I can see
: an error message when the INIT process tries to launch the
: mouse manager, I can see the following:
: "gpm: socket(): Invalid argument"

: And I get the same error when the daemons klogd/ksyslog:
: the creation of the socket /dev/log fails, and I get
: exactly the same error message: "socket(): Invalid argument".

: Does anybody know what's happening ???

Thanks a lot !!

Regards,
Seb

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Double login on Samba

3. IFCONFIG gives socket: invalid argument

4. string arg overwirtten in sprintf call

5. Problem with TCPDUMP ( it says : "tcpdump: socket: Invalid argument" ??!!

6. Several questions.

7. dhcpcd: dhcpStart: socket: Invalid argument

8. Minicom and PPP

9. ifconfig, route, and socket: invalid argument (need help)

10. socket: Invalid argument <-- What does this mean?

11. 1 * HRFlHCkDK-TCP socket: "accept" failed: Invalid argument

12. IPX configuration, socket: Invalid argument

13. Problem with TCPDUMP ( it says : "tcpdump: socket: Invalid argument" ??!!