Help: Net installation bootdisk for 2940UW and SMC etherpower PCI card

Help: Net installation bootdisk for 2940UW and SMC etherpower PCI card

Post by Tri H. Tr » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Trying to install Slackware 3.0 via NFS mount with the above HW config.
Is this possible?  Anyone done it?  Looking for the right bootdisk.
Please email me with info.

Tri

1. driver for SMC EtherPower PCI net card

Hello,

I'm considering buying an SMC EtherPower PCI ethernet card but I want
to make sure there is a driver for it under linux. The guy selling it
says the model number is SMC8432T and the chipset is Digital
DC1003J. Looking in the code for tulip.c I don't see mention of either
the model number or the chipset. Any hints?

Thanks in advance

--erik

2. ftp timeout

3. Linux Bootdisk for AHA2940 and SMC EtherPower (PCI)

4. 2.2.2: segmentation fault when installing packages

5. need help with SMC Etherpower PCI card

6. nntp-1.5.11

7. need help with SMC Etherpower PCI card [REPOST]

8. no BIOS 32 extensions

9. Need help with an SMC EtherPower PCI card!!

10. DEC 21*40 SMC EtherPower 8432 PCI newer card supported?

11. SMC EtherPower PCI Ethernet Card (Model: SMC8432BT Chipset: DEC21041)

12. Ethernet card detection problems (RH7, SMC EtherPower II PCI (9432))

13. Support for smC 8432e etherpower PCI card