PS2 mouse and SMC network card

Post by Laurent Dubertran » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am a new linux user, so my questions will sound stupid to many of you.

The SCSI kernel I am using does not include drivers for my PS2 mouse ( I
think it is one, but I am not sure, it might be an MS bus mouse), nor my
SMC PCI Etherpower (8432 based) network card.

Where can I find the right modules?

What are their file names?

How do I load them automatically when linux is booting?

Thanks a lot.

1. Modules needed for PS2 mouse and SMC network card

Hi,

I am a new linux user, so my questions will sound stupid to many of you.

The SCSI kernel I am using does not include drivers for my PS2 mouse ( I
think it is one, but I am not sure, it might be an MS bus mouse), nor my
SMC PCI Etherpower (8432 based) network card.

Where can I find the right modules?

What are their file names?

How do I load them automatically when linux is booting?

Thanks a lot.

2. Question: using BSD code on a Solaris box?

3. HELP : PS2 mouse - HP Vectra VL series 3 5/90 mouse wont work.

4. Newby Mail routing question

5. Mouse System PS2 mouse jerky in X

6. dot clock

7. USB/PS2/Serial mouses? Mouse performance?

8. P2P in linux

9. ps2 mouse and serial mouse on laptop

10. PCMCIA Ethernet Card Driver Problem - SMC EZ Card 10/100 PC Card

11. Problems with SMC Elite16 Network Card

12. smc-ultra network card

13. SMC 9432TX (PCI) Network Card