Kernel versions, and AHA-1510 controller

Kernel versions, and AHA-1510 controller

Post by Aaron Brailsfor » Sat, 10 May 1997 04:00:00

Help!
If I create a 1.3.xx series kernel (1.3.20 at the mo), with support for
SCSI devices, and the 152x and 1542 drivers in, and also ATAP CD support,
net support, then all works fine, and the kernel sees my controller
(AHA-1510). However, I created a 2.0.20 kernel with much the same options
(as far as the SCSI is concerned) and the kernel failed to find any SCSI
devices.. Now since I have /usr mounted on the gig SCSI drive, this is a
slight problem :).. Any ideas? I am currently building a 2.0.30 kernel as
we speak to see how that goes..

Thanks in advance
--
Aaron Brailsford, Programmer