float.h

Post by RKimber6 » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Would someone be so kind as to post me float.h suitable for slackware 96
mine seems to be missing!!!

I need it fairly urgently.  University assignment I f*cked up first time
round.

Thanks for your help.

Kim

1. float vs double vs double float

can someone tell me the differences of these data types on a solaris platform.
basically is a double the same as a double float.

also, if you could point me to a doc on this topic it would be help so I
won't have to post these type of questions.

thanks for the help

john

2. Regular Expression Question

3. Help: converting a float unix motorola in float windows intel

4. easyly create fonts.scale files - How?

5. Conversion of Vax float to Sun float

6. mount/fstab query regarding filesystem type "auto"

7. vms float -> ieee float

8. 100 Mbit Ethernet

9. sh4 float SIGFPE with denormalized float numbers.

10. need VAX float to UNIX float function!!!

11. VM/CMS float conversion to IEEE float for AIX?

12. Floating Point Exception

13. Linux 2.2.20 -> ps -u floating point error.