How dual boot windows nt with linux 6.1?

How dual boot windows nt with linux 6.1?

Post by Sleutel Bewaarde » Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:26:56

How can I dual boot windows nt 4.0 with linux 6.1?
NT resites on the first partition witch is NTFS.

Post by Frederik Himp » Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:04:51

> How can I dual boot windows nt 4.0 with linux 6.1?
> NT resites on the first partition witch is NTFS.

Read the Linux + NT Loader mini howto on www.linuxdoc.org
It explains how to add Linux to the NT boot loader menu.

Greetings,
Frederik

--
Frederik's Linux-Mandrake Experience Story
http://www.mandrakestory.cjb.net