WANTED: someone with time and patients

Post by gerik » Sat, 08 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I have just started playing with Linux and have it on a removeable drive.

I would like to find someone i could ask many questions about hardware
and other configuration tricks untill i get used to RUNNING a linux machine
rather than just dabbeling in a USER shell...

I am fairly versed but at this point i am totally lost and out of my
element..

Positive responses to EMAIL:

thanks

1. Wanted: someone with some time and patients

I have just started playing with Linux and have it on a removeable drive.

I would like to find someone i could ask many questions about hardware
and other configuration tricks untill i get used to RUNNING a linux machine
rather than just dabbeling in a USER shell...

I am fairly versed but at this point i am totally lost and out of my
element..

Positive responses to EMAIL:

thanks

2. Team Leader /Manager of developers (POSITON # 26)

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Please, any help. Need PCMCIA SCSI driver

5. Linux Programmer Wanted : Sysadmin - one off's, part-time, full-time

6. SCO Portfolio-like App on Linux

7. wanted: someone to help me with mailagent

8. filesystem crash

9. WANTED: flex2perl convertor or someone to help me decipher a lex file

10. WANTED: DNS mini-HOWTO, someone to look at draft

11. Wanted: Someone to write X application for ICQ

12. convert UT time in local time / local time in UT time

13. time time time how can I tell the time